Monday, November 2, 2009

Happy Halloween

This year for Bella's first Halloween we dressed her up as a mermaid. I know what you are thinking. It's Kelli, must be Ariel from the Little Mermaid...but no! I am trying to lay low on the Disney until she is older. I don't want to over Disney her, I mean what if she got sick of it and decided she didn't like Disney? That would be bad. So anyway, she was an adorable little mermaid. My friend Lacey has several friends with babies so we all got together to take cute pictures and have some delicious food!

Here is Jason with our little amphibian...


I think this one is funny because it looks like Bella is concerned about the crying baby...



No comments:

Driving Up to Mount Cook

After a wonderful and too short time in Wellington, the next morning we boarded a plane to Queenstown.  Now, the whole time we had either be...