Friday, November 13, 2009

Get Up for Cheap!

So I am a couponer. Since I quit my job to take care of our little munchkin I have been trying to save money any way I can and sometimes I find some really good deals. I just wanted to share a great deal I found yesterday. If you like Disney movies (or technically Pixar) you will love Up. If you have already seen it you know how great it is. Well, right now Walmart has the Blu-Ray DVD 4 pack unit on sale from $24.96 to $19.96. If you go get this coupon - http://disney.go.com/disneyvideos/animatedfilms/up/couponoffer/ - you can get it for $9.96!! It comes with the Blu-Ray DVD AND the regular DVD, as well as bonus features and the digital file to download on your computer. Pretty good deal if you ask me! Not sure how long this will last, but I just thought I would send it out.

No comments:

Driving Up to Mount Cook

After a wonderful and too short time in Wellington, the next morning we boarded a plane to Queenstown.  Now, the whole time we had either be...