Thursday, December 10, 2009

Bella - Almost 8 months!

Sorry I have been so bad about updating lately. I was gone for almost two weeks straight - first for Thanksgiving to Norman and then I went to Walt Disney World for a few days (trip report coming soon I promise/hope!) and so I have been playing catch up all week.

While in Norman, we visited Bella's great-grandmother. Here is a pic of four generations of Trents!


Bella is growing so much! She stayed with my mom while I was at Disney and while she was there she started sitting up on her own. Meaning she could be laying down on her back, would turn over and then push up in to a sitting position! She is also starting to pull herself up to her knees. She likes to grab on to the handles of her dresser and pull up and play with them.


And I mean look at just how gosh darn cute she is!


Another new thing is she likes to say 'dadadada' allll the time. No mama yet, but I am trying! She has also learned to whisper so she says dada real quiet. It is so cute!

She has also started something new that is not so cute. We have always had a real good routine with nap times and bed times. I have a routine that I do before every nap and bed time. She knows it and usually cries when I start, because she knows it is time for a nap. But she has always been fine once I put her in her crib and falls asleep within like two minutes of being put down. All the sudden this whole week she takes FOREVER to go to sleep for her nap. Like right now. I put her down at 9:20. She was yawning and rubbing her eyes, acting super tired. It is almost 10 and she still isn't asleep. I don't know what to do!! If anyone has any wisdom to impart on this subject please help!!

No comments:

Driving Up to Mount Cook

After a wonderful and too short time in Wellington, the next morning we boarded a plane to Queenstown.  Now, the whole time we had either be...