Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Got a little story for ya Ags....

Ok, that line is what is said before some cool or exciting story in Aggieland, and what should follow by any Aggie Fans is a big ol' 'WHOOP'! The reason I use this line is because I have some exciting news. Now I am pretty sure that 99.9% of the people who read this blog already know this, but I also welcome any and all who find my blog interesting, so I don't want to exclude you guys! But the exciting news is that I am a little over 3 months pregnant! That's right, on April 12 (or thereabouts) the Trent family will be plus one more!

Now if anyone reading this is actually like a friend of mine or someone who I should have told by now and they just didn't know, I seriously apologize. I have tried to make sure I told everyone, but I now have what they call 'pregnant brain' which basically means I can't remember anything that I should and my brain has basically turned to mush. But I am telling you now! =)

So here is what I know. I am almost 14 weeks pregnant. My official due date is April 12, 2009. I now have a little pooch in the front of my stomach that basically right now just makes me look fat and makes my pants not be able to be buttoned. We can find out the sex of the baby in about 5 weeks I think and yes, we will find out. I canNOT wait. We are super excited and so far everything is going well. I had my first trimester screening yesterday and will know more results in about a week. Sort of depressing stuff, but basically they screen for birth defects like down syndrome and trisomy 18. So just say a little prayer that everything comes back ok if you don't mind.

I guess that is about it. I have been feeling really tired the last few weeks. I haven't felt too nauseous as long as I am eating something, but lately not much has sounded very good to eat. Sort of a catch 22, but I am starting to feel better. I have a bit more energy and I hear soon I should have a surplus of energy. That will be very nice!

So that's it, just wanted to make the formal announcement. Once I start looking pregnant and not just pudgy I will post belly pictures and keep you updated on the status.

No comments:

Driving Up to Mount Cook

After a wonderful and too short time in Wellington, the next morning we boarded a plane to Queenstown.  Now, the whole time we had either be...