Monday, November 24, 2008

Sorry!

So, I keep getting requests for my latest belly pics and I was fully ready to take some pics and post them today. However, I have run in to a snag. My camera is dead. Under normal circumstances this would not be a problem for anyone with an electrical outlet. However, in our case you may remember that we purchased this camera while we were in Rome in May. So the plug for the charger only fits Italian outlets. We usually just use our handy dandy converter to plug it in, but I cannot find it ANYWHERE. We took it to ACL and that is the last time I remember using it so maybe we left it in the hotel or something, but I have looked all over and cannot find it. SO, basically unless Jason can find it somewhere I haven't thought of, I will have to go buy another one before I can take a picture of my ever growing stomach. And let me assure you, it is getting big. I swear just in the last couple weeks it has doubled in size. This baby is going to be HUGE! =)

Other than that, my friend Lacey had her baby Kiley and she is so cute! Got to see her for a little while a few days after they got home. She is so tiny! It is amazing how small they are at first. Then was my friend Tamra's birthday extravaganza with her husband Michael. They both turned 30 recently (welcome to the club!) and threw a huge bash at their huge house in Allen. She outdid herself on food and decorations and we got to play pool on the new table that Michael built from scratch by hand. That's right, all by himself...he's very handy.

This past weekend was spent Christmas shopping and wrapping presents and writing Christmas cards. We are going to be out of town every weekend from now until 2009 so I had to get a lot done. Still have a lot to do but at least I got a chunk of it started. Where are we going to be every weekend you ask? This weekend is Thanksgiving in Tyler, next is a visit to New York City to see my friend Serena, next is Christmas with the extended family in Tyler, then in Tyler again the weekend after that for Christmas with the immediate family, then the next weekend is Christmas in Norman, then New Years in Beaver's Bend. Whew! I am tired just typing that! Should be fun though, and then it will be all about baby from then until April! =)

Well I hope everyone is doing great and I promise there will be belly pics soon.

2 comments:

Dub said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dub said...

coulda swore you had and iphone with a built in camera

Driving Up to Mount Cook

After a wonderful and too short time in Wellington, the next morning we boarded a plane to Queenstown.  Now, the whole time we had either be...