Thursday, November 13, 2008

It's a Girl!!!

Yes that is right. We had our 18 week sonogram yesterday and we were informed that everything looks great and that we are indeed having a little girl. I am so excited!! I had gotten to a point where I didn't think I cared either way, but I think secretly I was still hoping for a girl. I mean I really don't know what to do with a boy and I just think Jason would be so good with a girl! So we are really excited and are just trying to narrow down a name now! We have a bunch that we like, but I want to have it picked sort of soon so I can put it in her room and all that good stuff. Now it is time to start shopping for all things pink! =)



And as promised here is your very first belly shot of my stomach! This was taken about a week ago and I feel like I am already way bigger now!






I promise to try to be really good about updating the blog with any new info and pics of my ever growing stomach! Thanks for everyone's prayers and kind words over the last few days. Your excitement gets me even more excited (if that's possible!). I love you all and can't wait for you to all meet our little angel!

Driving Up to Mount Cook

After a wonderful and too short time in Wellington, the next morning we boarded a plane to Queenstown.  Now, the whole time we had either be...