Sunday, May 30, 2010

Buzz Agent Review: Cover Girl Colorblast

I have another buzz agent review for you! I recently was sent two items from Cover Girl. One was called Smoky Shadow Blast, claiming to give me the smokey look I have always wanted in an easy two step process. Another was ShineBlast lip gloss in a pretty pink color. The eye shadow was in a stick form that rolled out like a lipstick on each end. There were two colors, the grey color I was to smear all over my eye lid and the purplish one was to go in the crease. It went on easy enough and it looked pretty good on. Although I don't know it really looked any better than any other eye shadow I have. It also felt a little sticky. I wore it for the better part of a day and by the end of the day it had started to get a little gunky in the creases of my eyelid. I think if I were just wearing it for a night out it would have been fine, though. The lip gloss is fine. It is a pink shiny lipgloss. It actually tastes really good! Like strawberries or something. It looks good on, just like any lip gloss I have ever had though. I am supposed to give my totally honest opinion as a buzz agent, so that it is. It wasn't bad, but it by no means blew me away. I do have coupons if anyone is interested, post a comment below or email me and I will send some to you!

No comments:

Driving Up to Mount Cook

After a wonderful and too short time in Wellington, the next morning we boarded a plane to Queenstown.  Now, the whole time we had either be...