Sunday, May 1, 2011

Life

One of my favorite quotes is "Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans". John Lennon said that.

Well, I have been planning to write in my blog more, but my busy life got in the way lately. Gosh, where are my priorities?

In all seriousness, life has been crazy the last few months. We bought a house and sold our house (in that order), had Christmas, a trip to Hawaii, Bella's birthday (and mine and Jason's in there somewhere), and Jason has been traveling a ton on top of that. So life has been busy and I have been super tired and stressed. I think trying to buy and sell houses at the same time is one of the single most stressful things I have been through in my life. I am definitely glad it is over.

Last week I got to go on a trip to Destin with some of my best friends and it was a seriously nice opportunity to wind down and relax. I feel like we are finally moved in to our house, now we just have to buy more things to fill it up!

Anyway, I say all this to say I apologize for not blogging more, and I really am going to try to do better. I have several blogs I will be posting in quick succession here shortly, so I hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Driving Up to Mount Cook

After a wonderful and too short time in Wellington, the next morning we boarded a plane to Queenstown.  Now, the whole time we had either be...