Thursday, December 8, 2011

Arboretum

Well, it is almost Christmas, so I figured I would go ahead and try to get all my fall/Halloween blogs up a little early. ;)

About a week or so before Halloween we went to the Arboretum with our play date crew. From left to right it is Caitlin, Isabella, Presley and Kiley. If you haven't ever been to the pumpkin patch there, it is super cute and prime picture taking territory. Thanks to my friend Tamra for using her way better than my iPhone camera!


I love this one for some reason


My little princess in her carriage


I also have to mention how much I love this dress she is wearing. I don't do a lot of her clothes shopping - her grammy and nana have always kept her stylin' for the most part - but I just loved this dress so much I had to have it!

No comments:

Driving Up to Mount Cook

After a wonderful and too short time in Wellington, the next morning we boarded a plane to Queenstown.  Now, the whole time we had either be...