Thursday, December 8, 2011

Isabella's First Haircut

So I know what you are thinking. 'Wow, first haircut huh? I knew you were behind on blogging, but seriously when was this like a year ago?' Annnnd you would be wrong. I have been putting off and putting off her first haircut. Even though it was getting stringy and was constantly in her face, I just somehow couldn't bear the thought of cutting it! Is that weird? Oh well.

After about the hundredth person said 'wow her hair is SO long!', I figured they were just trying to be nice about saying she needed a haircut. =) So the week before Thanksgiving we went down to Snip Its in Snider Plaza and got her very first haircut! She was really excited about it.


She was so good the whole time. She sat totally still and did whatever the hairdresser told her to do.



They styled it so cute with a little bow. I can never get it to look this cute!

And yes, it is still pretty long. I couldn't let them cut more than like half an inch. Baby steps you know?

No comments:

Driving Up to Mount Cook

After a wonderful and too short time in Wellington, the next morning we boarded a plane to Queenstown.  Now, the whole time we had either be...