Friday, February 1, 2013

Jude's Six Month Shoot

In October we did Jude's 6 month photo shoot with Sara Seeton.  We have just loved her.  Even when I think the kids didn't smile once or were totally not cooperating, she gets the perfect picture.

It was the first really cold weekend we had in 2012, and I think it was like 40 degrees outside so we were freezing.  This is a picture she took just to warm up and check the lighting, but it turned out so cute of Bella all bundled up with her Little Dog.



Even though it is Jude's photo shoot, we use the chance to all get pictures!  So here are a few of all of us.





This one is funny to me.  Jude is like 'give me back my hat!'


Sibling love...




My little pumpkin...






Ok, this one is seriously my favorite.  He was doing ok until we put him in the wagon, then he was just DONE...



With mom and dad...



I can't believe that was 6 months and we are about to do our 1 year session!  Where did the year go?  I swear he was JUST born.

No comments:

Driving Up to Mount Cook

After a wonderful and too short time in Wellington, the next morning we boarded a plane to Queenstown.  Now, the whole time we had either be...