Thursday, June 4, 2009

Buzz Agent: Max Factor

So as many of you read before, I am a Buzz Agent and get sent products from different companies to use and review. They ask that I just be totally honest. My latest products were from Max Factor and here is what I thought...

2000 Calorie Extreme Lash Plumper - As you know I am very picky about mascaras. My lashes are pretty sparse, so I need something that volumizes AND lengthens. I wasn't sure about this one to start with only because it says on the box it is NOT a mascara. Now I don't know if that means I am supposed to put it on after real mascara or before or if I just wear it alone and it really is basically a mascara but they are trying to pit it as something else? Anyway, I even looked on their website to see if they gave an idea of how it was to be used. Nada. So I tried it all ways and I have to say it worked great all ways. It really makes my lashes look awesome. I find myself saving it for special occasions while I am using my old mascara up. I would totally recommend it.

Vivid Impact Lip Color - I got this in two shades. One is a sort of nude called Vegas Baby and one is a bright red called Ms. Right. The nude is great. It goes with everything and I would think it would look good on anyone. The red is way too bright for me personally, but if you like bright lipstick I like the color. The lipstick itself is great. It goes on easy and doesn't bleed. It also stays on pretty well even after eating and such.

I would say I highly recommend both of these products and just like last time, if you are interested I have coupons for them, so email me at kellitrent@gmail.com or post a comment and I will get you some.

4 comments:

Amy Pawlak said...

Hi Kelli! Send me some coupons, please! :)

The Rose Family said...

I would love some coupons too. I have no eyelashes and need all the help I can get.

The Joneses said...

I'd love coupons! How do I get in on this gig? Hope y'all are well!

The Phillips said...

Oh, that mascara sounds great, I am going to have to try it! Let me know what else you try :) How is Miss Bella?

Driving Up to Mount Cook

After a wonderful and too short time in Wellington, the next morning we boarded a plane to Queenstown.  Now, the whole time we had either be...