Wednesday, August 12, 2009

New Bella Pics

Bella is getting so big and cuter every day. I may be a little biased but I think she is the cutest baby I have ever seen. I just want to eat her up all the time! Haha, do I sound like a mom or what?

So Bella has been standing up in her jumper thingy. She has to kind of lean against the front of it, but she seems to enjoy it!




She has also found her feet. Today she was trying very hard to get her left foot in her mouth, but did not quite accomplish it.


I don't have a pic or video or anything, but on Monday Bella did a very exciting thing! She rolled from her stomach to her back. She has been rolling side to side for a while now when on her back so I thought she would roll back to front first, but she has surprised us! I know those without kids are thinking 'big deal', which is what I used to think when people told me these mundane things, but now I know how exciting it is! I freaked out when she did it and she just gave me a big ol' toothless grin.

Last thing I would just like to request some prayers for our trip to Destin in a couple of days. It will be a definite experiment to have her in the car for that long and I worry how she will do. I am going to try to bring some toys and we will also be taking frequent breaks and getting her out of the car seat, but I know how nerve wracking it is when she starts crying while you are going down the road, and there is nothing you can do about it. So wish us luck!!

1 comment:

The Rose Family said...

She is just the cutest baby. I think that she looks so much like you. Your camera takes such great pictures!

Driving Up to Mount Cook

After a wonderful and too short time in Wellington, the next morning we boarded a plane to Queenstown.  Now, the whole time we had either be...