Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Crisis of Faith

I don't usually write about this kind of stuff, but I really liked this blog that my preacher from my church in Tyler wrote. I have a feeling that every single Christian in the world has had doubts about God and wondering if everything that we believe is real. I mean you can't see any of it and the bible was written a very long time ago. So as much as I really do believe it, I definitely have times when I wish there was more actual PROOF. So I subscribe to my preacher's blog and he wrote one yesterday sort of on this topic and I just thought I would share the link for anyone who is interested.

http://fromthepasture.blogspot.com/2009/09/is-faith-blind-or-is-it-unbelief-that.html

1 comment:

New Moms Group said...

This link is a great blog, Kelli. Thank you for sharing!! I'm going to pass it on...

Driving Up to Mount Cook

After a wonderful and too short time in Wellington, the next morning we boarded a plane to Queenstown.  Now, the whole time we had either be...