Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Bella - She's getting so big!

Last weekend Bella, Jason and I met up with my mom's group from church at the Arboretum. Believe it or not, it was my first time there! We tried to go last spring before she was born, but the line just to get on the shuttle to take you over there was crazy long, so we didn't end up going. It looks like fun and I am sure we will go back a lot once she gets a little older. We didn't really explore too much, but we did get some cute little pictures of her in the pumpkin patch. We also did a group shot with all the kiddos in their Halloween costumes. Bella is supposed to be a mermaid, but she was super fussy and I couldn't quite get her 'tail' pulled down over her feet in time for the picture. Also her seashell headband wouldn't stay on. My friend Allison's daughter Lila was the same thing so see the bottom row second from the right for what she should have looked like. =)




Also, like I have mentioned before, I have been doing training for my new job in my spare time. I have gotten all kinds of certifications from all sorts of cruise lines and destinations. But the best one? Disney of course! I got my graduation pack in the mail the other day and Bella wanted to model for me...


How cute is that?

No comments:

Driving Up to Mount Cook

After a wonderful and too short time in Wellington, the next morning we boarded a plane to Queenstown.  Now, the whole time we had either be...