Friday, January 1, 2010

All Bella wanted for Christmas...

...was her two front teeth, and she got 'em! The weeks leading up to Christmas were trying for me and Bells because she was not sleeping well. She would take forever to go down for naps and would wake up several times at night. That is VERY unlike her so I was starting to get very frustrated. However, when we were at my parents, she got her first tooth! The bottom left one and then within a couple of days she got the matching one to the right. You could barely see them at first, but now they are much more pronounced and when she chews on my fingers now I have to be careful to get them out of the way of the teeth. And now she is sleeping MUCH better. I can't believe she has teeth!! She seems too little. It just reminds me how I need to really enjoy every second. She is getting so big and I know I will turn around and she will be a grown person.

She is also crawling and pulling up on everything so I am having to be super careful about watching her. We have started baby proofing, but still have a lot to do. I know every stage is cuter than the last, but she is at the cutest stage! She smiles so much and gets so tickled about things. Her newest thing is to shake her head when she gets really excited. She will smile and just shake it real quick back and forth. No idea why, but it is cute. Here she is with her horse that Aunt Amanda and Uncle Jared got her for Christmas...


Isn't she the cutest?

No comments:

Driving Up to Mount Cook

After a wonderful and too short time in Wellington, the next morning we boarded a plane to Queenstown.  Now, the whole time we had either be...