Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Sweet Dog Needs Good Home

So 2010 didn't start out great. The first four days of it I had a migraine headache that I could not get rid of. The fifth day, I was feeling so much better and then the worst thing happened. Our sweet dog Boomer bit Isabella. She was crawling around in the kitchen while I fed the dogs and once Boomer started eating, she just went straight for him. I turned my back for two seconds and didn't see her or even think about the fact that she shouldn't be on the ground while they were eating. Anyway, she got too close and Boomer just turned and snapped at her and got her in the face. I, of course, freaked out. She is totally fine, her wounds are almost totally healed already, but obviously it could have been a lot worse.

The reason I am writing this bummer of a blog is that Boomer needs to find a new home. He is really a sweet dog. He isn't a big fan of kids so the ideal home would be an older person(s) who has no kids around. He loves adults and we are absolutely heartbroken to have to get rid of him, but we just can't risk it happening again. So basically if you are reading this and know anyone looking to rescue a dog, please let me know. They or you can email me at kellitrent@gmail.com with any questions. We are just praying we can find him someone who will love him as much as we do!

1 comment:

オテモヤン said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Driving Up to Mount Cook

After a wonderful and too short time in Wellington, the next morning we boarded a plane to Queenstown.  Now, the whole time we had either be...