Thursday, June 23, 2011

Welcome to my NEW World

Greetings everyone. Notice anything different? I have finally joined the world of people who actually try to make their blogs look presentable. My genius friend Tamra helped me (ok she basically just did it for me) put together a beautiful new blog! If you are like me, you read your blogs in Google Reader and you never see what people's blogs actually look like. If you are not, then you may have been avoiding my eye sore of a blog. Well, now you have some catching up to do! =)

I am doing my darndest to actually write in my blog more, and keep your eyes out for a new blog announcement! What is it you ask? Well, you will just have to stay tuned. And NO I am not pregnant. It is blog related.

Anyway, hope everyone likes the new updated blog!

2 comments:

Tamra Maddux said...

Love it! (ok...I may be biased!)

MeaganMusing said...

Yay! Look at your new blog design! I like it. Maybe now you'll post more. And I'm very curious about this big blog announcement... :)

Driving Up to Mount Cook

After a wonderful and too short time in Wellington, the next morning we boarded a plane to Queenstown.  Now, the whole time we had either be...