Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Jude's Newborn Pics

When Isabella was born, Jason had gotten really in to photography, so we just figured 'eh, we will do our own newborn pics'.  And so we did.  And they were great, thanks honey!  But everyone I knew had gotten professional ones done, and they were SO cute and well done and I just knew I had to do them for our next child.  

So when Jude was getting close to making his debut, I looked through a ton of photographers that had been recommended to me, and settled on Sara Seeton.  (http://saraseeton.com/ if you are interested)  I loved her photos and had her highly recommended, so I got an appointment set up and we were good to go!  When Jude was 9 days old, she came over and did a photo shoot.  She had a ton of stuff with her, like two huge suitcases full of props and everything!  I had no idea how much stuff it takes to make a good photo shoot!  She was so good with him, I told her she was the baby whisperer.  I was SO happy with how our photos turned out and wanted to share some of my favorites with you here!

I am mostly putting ones with Jude as the focus in this blog, but I will put up another blog with other family pics and some of Bella.  Don't want to overload you with cuteness all at once! =)

This says it all...Bella LOVES her baby brother.  She is constantly kissing on him.














This one cracks me up!




Jason would kill me if I didn't include this one...


I got this idea from a friend and just loved it!


No comments:

Driving Up to Mount Cook

After a wonderful and too short time in Wellington, the next morning we boarded a plane to Queenstown.  Now, the whole time we had either be...