Sunday, December 12, 2010

Buzz Report: Tom's of Maine

I have another buzz agent report for you guys! As you know, from time to time I am sent products to try out and to give my 100% honest opinion on. This time it was Tom's of Maine Wicked Fresh toothpaste. It was really a great product! They use all natural products to clean your teeth, and they are a very Earth friendly company so I love that! As far as the product itself, it worked great. I definitely felt like my mouth was super clean and fresh afterward. It is one of those that actually kind of burn while you are brushing, until you get used to it.

Another thing I like about it is that it is in a metal type tube. So when you start to roll it up from the bottom, it stays! Not like the normal plastic tubes. Now, as far as keeping your breath fresh longer and all that, I can't really say that I noticed anything to that effect, but it was at least just as good as my normal Crest toothpaste. So I would say, if you are looking for an eco-friendly product to add to your daily routine, I would absolutely recommend Tom's.

No comments:

Driving Up to Mount Cook

After a wonderful and too short time in Wellington, the next morning we boarded a plane to Queenstown.  Now, the whole time we had either be...