Sunday, December 26, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

Finally getting caught up on my blogging, so here we go!

Over Thanksgiving we went to Tyler to hang with my family. We had a photographer come and take a bunch of pictures of the family. My mom has been wanting to do this forever so we finally got it together.

Here is a picture of the entire bunch...



Another cute one - I like how Bella is giving me a hug. =)


A super cute one of Isabella and her daddy...


My sister and her husband had a bunch taken and I swear every single one was perfect.


Here is one that is similar to the one we used for our Christmas card. The Trent family!

Here is Isabella with her Nana and Grampa, who she now calls Bobo - or Bopa - depending on the day. I think I have mentioned how Bells loves ice. Her Bobo has started giving her ice with a splash of soda on it, so now the first thing she says when she sees him is "Ice?" Haha, we are working on moving over to juice instead of soda...


A sweet one with Bella and Bopa...

No comments:

Driving Up to Mount Cook

After a wonderful and too short time in Wellington, the next morning we boarded a plane to Queenstown.  Now, the whole time we had either be...