Tuesday, April 29, 2008

2 Days, 6 Hours and 28 Minutes...

How am I going to make it through the next two days? I can hardly think about work. I want to leave NOW. It's been too long since I took a long trip like this and I need it! I need pasta, wine, gelato and beautiful and historical scenery right now. While Southlake is pretty, there is a shortage of history OR wine at work. Or gelato or pasta for that matter. I just want to go to sleep and wake up in Rome. Man I really hope I love Italy as much as I think I will or else I am going to be really sad. I have been planning this trip for like two years and I just can't believe it is finally here! Have I mentioned that I CAN'T WAIT?

No comments:

Driving Up to Mount Cook

After a wonderful and too short time in Wellington, the next morning we boarded a plane to Queenstown.  Now, the whole time we had either be...