Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Willkommen, Bienvenue, Welcome...

Hello friends and total strangers. My name is Kelli for those who don't know and this is my attempt at starting a blog. There are a few reasons I decided to start a blog, I guess. There are a lot of big things coming up in my life - turning 30 (yikes!), trying to start a family, plus a few trips - and I have gotten really bad about writing things in a journal, which I used to do religiously. However, seeing as how I spend 40 hours a week in front a computer, I figured I would be a lot more likely to capture my thoughts and events in my life this way. So this is my new journal, only this will be closer to a G rating. =) Welcome!

No comments:

Driving Up to Mount Cook

After a wonderful and too short time in Wellington, the next morning we boarded a plane to Queenstown.  Now, the whole time we had either be...