Wednesday, January 7, 2009

As promised...

So far so good on my resolution to post more. Here are the promised belly shots. I didn't realize how huge I looked until I saw these pictures last night! =) And yes, I am wearing plaid pajama pants with the shirt I wore to work. Don't make fun of me!


So I spent most of last night cleaning up what will be the nursery. We are so lucky to have so many awesome friends and family members who have already bought Isabella gifts. So last night I went through everything we had gotten and organized it and put it in the closet so Jason can start painting. Everything is so cute! I thought I would take a few pictures of some stuff we have gotten and share with you.

First off, just wanted to show that there is no prejudice in our household...


And of course, no baby girl of mine would have a complete wardrobe without some Disney paraphernalia...




Then here is a cute blanket from my mother in law and a cross that my mom bought for her room. If you can't tell, our colors are brown and pink and I am sort of in love with polka dots right now...


That's all for now. This week we start painting and I will try to get some before and after shots of the nursery.

No comments:

Driving Up to Mount Cook

After a wonderful and too short time in Wellington, the next morning we boarded a plane to Queenstown.  Now, the whole time we had either be...