Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I also love free stuff!

So I had heard about this lawsuit where department stores and cosmetic companies were price fixing or something. And they said on the news today that starting today and for the next week they were giving away free stuff at Macy’s. I knew there were some other stores, but wasn't really sure. So I went to Macy’s during lunch just to see and they are giving away free stuff! All you have to do is sign your name. And not only Macy’s, but Dillard’s, Sak’s, Neiman’s and Nordstrom. Also, like Bloomingdales and such, but we are not so lucky to have those. If you are in NYC you are lucky! I went to Willow Bend and they have four of those stores so I basically went trick or treating for free cosmetics at lunch today and thought I would share this with you in case you hadn’t heard about it. Pretty awesome!

No comments:

Driving Up to Mount Cook

After a wonderful and too short time in Wellington, the next morning we boarded a plane to Queenstown.  Now, the whole time we had either be...