Monday, March 8, 2010

A Weekend Away!

I am back from the Happiest Place on Earth! Jason was a total sweetheart to watch Bells for a few days while my mom and I went on a 'business trip' to Disneyland. I had never been and I loved it!

Jason took Bella to see her Grandparents while I was gone. Apparently she is now standing for 20 - 30 seconds at a time not holding on to anything! She hasn't taken any steps yet, but I am betting on any day now! He would send me pictures of her and I couldn't believe how big she looked. I was gone for only four days, but when they came to pick me up it was like a different baby! She is almost a little girl! Does anyone else feel this way? She will be 11 months next week and I just can't believe how the time has flown.

Anyway, just wanted to say hi and that I promise I will be writing, probably multiple, blogs to detail my trip to Disneyland. I have to get some pictures downloaded first, but stay tuned!

No comments:

Driving Up to Mount Cook

After a wonderful and too short time in Wellington, the next morning we boarded a plane to Queenstown.  Now, the whole time we had either be...