Monday, March 1, 2010

What a great weekend!

So this past weekend was a blip in this cold, wet winter we have been having. It was sunny and warm(ish) and gorgeous for once! I was determined to get outside and enjoy it.

On Saturday, Jason and I went to eat lunch at Gloria's, and even though it was a little chilly, we sat on the patio. Bella had a great time and has decided she is a fan of the black bean dip.


After that, I went to meet my friend Brooke at Katy Trail for a little exercise. I had never been to Katy Trail can you believe that? What kind of Dallasite am I? Well, I was feeling very Dallasy cause after that we went to Pearl Cup and had a latte while on our laptops. I actually had some work to do this weekend so it was nice to relax and work while Jason watched the munchkin.

Sunday we went to church and then went to eat at Dream Cafe. Cloud Cakes - yum! Jason watched Bella again so I could go see The Princess and the Frog before it left theaters. Again, can you believe I haven't seen that already? Some Disney fan I am.

All in all it was a lovely, relaxing weekend and it totally made up for the rainy mess that is this Monday. And I am going to Disneyland in 4 days!!! Woohoo!

No comments:

Driving Up to Mount Cook

After a wonderful and too short time in Wellington, the next morning we boarded a plane to Queenstown.  Now, the whole time we had either be...