Tuesday, March 3, 2009

7 and 1/2 Month Belly Pics

More belly pics as promised. I had a shower this past weekend and people were amazed how huge I look. My mom even wonders if I will make it 9 months, that is how big I look. My doctor says I am the right size, though, so I am guessing I just look 7 and 1/2 months pregnant - aka humongous. =) No stretch marks yet thank goodness! I went to the gym this morning and did the treadmill for 25 minutes. It was hard, but I made it. The teacher at our birthing class says if we work out more our labor will be easier, so I am trying to get some more exercise than I have been, which means any at all.

No comments:

Driving Up to Mount Cook

After a wonderful and too short time in Wellington, the next morning we boarded a plane to Queenstown.  Now, the whole time we had either be...