Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Baby Shower

Two weekends ago - I know I am behind! - my friends threw me a baby shower in Dallas. Now I knew I had the best friends ever already, but they really outdid themselves. It was at my friend Gaby's house and my friends Jessica, Jennifer, Tamra, KC and my awesome sister all hosted. Here is the delicious food spread that they made. It was so yummy...


They also had the cutest party favors. They had these boxes printed up - they have Isabella Jane on them in case you can't read that...



and they had a spread of some of my favorite candies you could fill them with...


We also played baby pictionary and Isabella got tons of great gifts! I have to show this coat, although I wish I had a better picture. My friend Courtney got it for her and it is so soft and it has a hood with little lamb's ears. You can sort of see on the back there is a tail. How cute is that!


My hostesses also got me Isabella's stroller. I absolutely love it. It is neutral in case we have a boy next time, but it is RED so I think it is just greatness. And the style is called 'Race' so of course Jason loves that...


Here is a picture of me holding my friend Jen's baby girl Madison. Don't I just look like a natural? And also, is she the cutest baby ever?


Here is a picture of me and my sister and my mom. Like my awesome double chin? =)

So like I said, my friends are awesome and the shower was a great time!

2 comments:

jessica said...

you are such a liar. there is no double chin.

Tamra Maddux said...

I second Jessica...I don't see a double chin.

Driving Up to Mount Cook

After a wonderful and too short time in Wellington, the next morning we boarded a plane to Queenstown.  Now, the whole time we had either be...