Monday, March 23, 2009

Pictures as Promised

Ok, I finally went today and got a new memory card for my camera so I have taken some pics of the new nursery as well as my latest belly pic. I am officially 37 weeks pregnant so I don't have long to go or much bigger to get...as if that were even possible.

Here is the dresser and hutch I got from Lone Star Baby


And here is the crib with the curtain hung and side table


Here is her name on the wall


And here are some crosses that are on the wall when you walk in


And this is a table I got at Target to hold my record player I got for Christmas. I have a ton of records from when I was little and I wanted her to be able to listen to them. It also has a CD player and radio, so don't worry. She won't be stuck in the 70s.



And here is my ginormous stomach. The guy at Office Depot today asked me if I was sure I wasn't having twins. I said I was sure. He says 'cause it looks like you're having twins'. Nice, right?


Ok, those are all the pics for now. More to come as I finish more stuff!

No comments:

Driving Up to Mount Cook

After a wonderful and too short time in Wellington, the next morning we boarded a plane to Queenstown.  Now, the whole time we had either be...